Jun 13, 2010

Archimedes Would Be Green With Envy

On the TV show thirtysomething, my favorite character was Melissa, the insecure rebellious artsy photographer. Melissa had a fantastic apartment and she wore an unforgettable winter coat that was emblazoned with numbers. When I saw this dress by Ischiko, I knew I just had to create an outfit. (Unbelievable as it may seem, this is a $300 dress!)

In looking for a jacket or sweater to add a splash of colour, I found this handknit bolero. Numbers and handknit? This outfit is an elementary school teachers dream.



As proof that anything can be found on Etsy, I present this necklace that incorporates the complete numbers/green theme.




And to complete the outfit, green shoes by Kathryn Kerrigan (which also, suspiciously, look like something an elementary school teacher might appreciate)

No comments:

Post a Comment